Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Patience

Well, now I’m just bored waiting to find out if this is working or not. I guess I could go Bachelorette-crazy on the pregnancy tests, but I already learned from my in-depth library research that those aren’t exactly reliable if you use them too early. Did you know, according to some book or other, that over half of pregnancies end before the woman even misses a period? It’s a “chemical pregnancy” or something, and it means the sperm made love to the egg and two became one but then the uterus was snobby and said “no thanks.” Well, that’s my approximation of it. It’s basically a conception that doesn’t stick. Isn’t that weird? If you watch Keeping up with the Kardashians, which I admit is embarrassing, so you don't have to tell anyone, you will observe Khloe possibly experiencing this phenomenon in the most recent season. Now you are so smart.

Mostly I’m just curious because once in a while I think “hmm, what’s going on in there?” and much more often I think “I could probably go out binge-drinking but maybe I shouldn’t just in case.”

No comments:

Post a Comment