Saturday, January 30, 2010

Time for some more learning!

Since I am in love with public libraries, I have access to lots of information and I use that privilege often. I can take out books on “The Fertility Diet” for example, and I could also take out “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” (which is going to be a movie that looks awesome) if I was in the mood. At my library, one can borrow 6 copies of LoveGuru, which is almost the worst movie I’ve ever seen, almost, but there isn’t a single Mighty Ducks to take out. Hmm.

So I’m still just browsing around the information, learning about my uterus and Hubby’s sperm and weird things that have to occur to make a baby. I have to say it’s pretty ingenious, what goes on in there. When I actually have all that nonsense happening in my body I’m going to be pretty impressed with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment