Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wanted: Time Travel Creator

So, I know I’ve discussed Doc Brown and the amazing DeLorean before, but really, can’t someone please invent time travel? What’s so hard about it? You can clone some random person’s dog, if they pay you enough, but you can’t help me skip ahead 30 weeks in my own simple life? That movie’s gotta be at least 25 years old too; there must be some leads we could have been following all this time. It’s a major disappointment that something so many people want just can’t be created. I mean, someone followed through on the hoverboard, right?

I know most people would go back in time to change something, to make their lives better, to save themselves from something stupid or to keep that girl, maybe to experience their senior year of college again, but me, I’d whip off my pregnancy (maybe after going back to senior year), fast-forward, skip ahead, whatever you want to call it. If I had the option to black out until I go into labor I would seriously consider it. Revving a DeLorean to 88mph would be more fun, but I would really look at any option.

If I had a science degree, or understood anything about physics, I would find a lab somewhere and get to work. I guess for now I’ll be making Christmas cards and sleeping as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment