Wednesday, February 10, 2010

wait a second...

Yesterday was supposed to be the start of my period. I had a preventative panty-liner all ready for some action, but action it did not receive. So…immediately I wonder. I’ve never had a late period in my life. Well, I can’t really remember the first few years, and then for awhile after that they were regulated by birth control so I guess I actually have no idea when my natural period is supposed to come, so nevermind.

All the books I’ve been reading say to chill out and give it some time, especially if you’ve been on any kind of internal contraceptive, but I can’t help and hope that it worked. I mean, how cool would we be if we did it? High fives all around. But really, let’s get to the important question: When can I pee on that stick? I only want to do it if it’s going to be positive. It's hard to aim.

No comments:

Post a Comment