Thursday, April 15, 2010

How's your belly

This is what people need to know. If they were looking at me they would know: it is not big. It is not a belly. It is boring and disappointing, sorry. But since they are over the phone, or email or something, they just have to continue to wonder and picture me gaining mad amounts of weight and a huge gut. I guess in real life we have to wait for that exciting portion of the show.

I definitely have something in there, although it isn’t protruding too much. It’s like a hard lump, I imagine maybe some kind of cyst or growth would feel like this (something that’s not supposed to be in there). It’s hard like a one-pack, which I guess is better than being soft like a beer-gut-one-pack…but it’s still not much to see. Sorry pals.
Trust me though, I’m working on it (especially with ½ off Cadbury Crème eggs leftover from Easter). I’m not one to disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment