Friday, April 30, 2010

I think it's time to celebrate...with a nap

Now that my crazy season is over, I can come home at a reasonable hour. For example, today, Friday, I left work at 2:45. I also showed up around 10am. I find that quite reasonable, agreeable even. With two weeks left of work I think this is a good schedule and will do my best to stay on it no matter how hard that task may be.

The best part of said schedule is the allotted lie-down time it allows for. I’m not a great napper, but I am good at lying down in the afternoon and reading, which sometimes leads to sleeping, but not always. Recently, sleep has been coming more than usual, now that I am expending precious energy on incubating. Well, today, I got my dog, got my book, got Hubby’s Temperpedic pillow and went to town around 4pm. When I woke up it was still light out and it’s a beautiful spring day and I got to leave work early and lie down in my bed. Not too shabby.


But now I’m hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment