Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Annoyingness

I am off on a spring training trip to Florida. No, I am not a member of the Red Sox, sigh. I am taking a college team down south where we can wear t-shirts and shorts for a week and play games outside because it isn’t 30 degrees and sleeting every afternoon. Yes, the sunshine and t-shirts will be magically refreshing and I get away from the office for a whole six days. The problem is, everyone is so annoying. I mean annoying. Sure, they’re college kids. I’m so mature I always find them annoying (yeah-haha), but this week it is like a summer camp counselor’s nightmare x 100. It’s like their stomach flu and gaping blisters filled with sand and jellyfish from the beach are actually a big deal. Please. Pop those bitches yourself, and stop eating stuff that makes you sick. And also, quit complaining about having to get up early. You sleep until 11am every other day of the year. And one more thing, if you ask me if we can go out to dinner one more time I am going to kill myself. God help us. Or rather, God help those around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment