Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's baby-suit time!

We’re going on a tropical vacation, hallelujah! There’s nothing like a little sand between the toes, crusty salt and sunscreen on the face, and a beautiful, quiet snorkel to get me in a good mood. Hubby’s more of a “lake person,” so I don’t get to the ocean as much as I’d like; luckily his parents want to celebrate their 35th anniversary with a family trip to the Virgin Islands which does get me to the ocean. They probably also want to check on the progression of my belly, but I suppose I can handle a few looks in exchange for some time on the beach. If only I could take advantage of the fresh local rum…

Googling “pregnancy bathing suits” doesn’t do much except encourage you to shop, but in my research I have found most opinions are to be proud of what you have and flaunt it; I guess I’ll go with that aka see if my bikinis still fit. I don’t much look pregnant from the front, other than my middle looks quite wide, like a thick stick figure, but the profile is getting pretty good. Apparently the Creature is 11 inches long now—not sure how that fits in there but I’ll take it! It would probably look good if my boobs were a little bigger, but I hate to tempt fate on that one. Just give me a butt-load of sunscreen and I’m ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment